Saturday, June 2, 2007

Goodbye Cindy


I always knew Cindy Sheehan had a good idea at first. Then, it steamrolled into a farce, as Cindy really never had the support she should have had.
Lets face it, Cindys no Abbie.
A grieving MOTHER could never garner the support a dynamic MAN could. (but a man with the agenda of getting laid more than fighting war.)
So now Cindy is "retiring". Who will take her place? I have no idea.

Goodbye Cindy
“Casey died for a country which cares more about who will be the next American Idol than how many people will be killed in the next few months while Democrats and Republicans play politics with human lives,” she wrote. “It is so painful to me to know that I bought into this system for so many years and Casey paid the price for that allegiance. I failed my boy and that hurts the most.”


No comments: